Sunday, July 13, 2008

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Blogspot!!

So I spent hours trying to spruce up my old Blog.. to find out that it was totally screwed up... and you could only see jibberish print all over the page! I finally gave up and started fresh. Farewell to all of my old posts! SO what now? Pictures! I was always in to picture books over novels... SO here are some pics from when my girlfriend Alexa came to visit David and I.(they are silly.. but fun!)

Right after I picked Alexa up at the airport.. 1:30am .. we decided we wanted to get milkshakes at Steak and Shake..



The next day we went to the "White Trash Cafe" to enjoy some delicious Southern Cousine!



And you can't visit Nashville.. or Me without taking a trip to GOODWILL!!!

Then some shoe shopping! I love the look on the ladys face in the back!!! Priceless!! I fell in love with these shoes!Totally on my wishlist for my birthday!! ...David! :)

And here are some more random pics from our adventure!! Enjoy!

Chow for Now!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Ohhh, I miss my shopping buddy!! All right, thats it... next time I have money to go on a shopping spree, Jas is flying me out there... or you out here... he can be our suggar daddy...miss you.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I just happened across your blog. Love the design. What a fun post too.

kim•ber•ly said...

Sorry to hear about misadventures with the blog-makeover. But you started over with a bang - you can't go wrong with shopping!

Aunt K