Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day FUn!


David and I didn't end up going camping on Labor day, but we did have a really fun weekend. We went to the beach at our lake and played water frisbee, layed out and got some sun and went fishing. Then we went to the Driv-In movies for a tripple feature! Saw a football movie, traveling Pants and Batman. It was so fun! We brought our F-150, filled it with a queen size blow up mattress and pillows blankees! We brought our bed with us! Everyone was so jealous! hehe.. (Funny story.. David didn't tie down the air mattress tight enough, and on the interstate going 70 it blew out from our truck bed and hit a car behind us.. I think they might have went # 2 in there pants! Seeing a huge flying object hit your dinky little car! But we managed to get it back in the truck in one piece.) Anyways.. We also had our first softball practice! It was a blast! Kicked our butts though! So my new thing is couponing.. getting stuff almost free. I took a picture of what I got on my Walgreens trip I think total I paid like $11.oo Out of pocket! And I got a ton of stuff!!
Chow for Now!!

(Having way too much fun with my new computer!!)

5 comments:

kim•ber•ly said...

You are having way too much fun without us. Your pictures are crazy funny.

Aunt K

Mrs. Nettles said...

I love those pics... thats way funny!! I wish I could go to the lake...

Neely Fam said...

You`ll have to call us the next time you go up to the drive in. We love it up there.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I'm glad we have your new blog now. Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Love your blog! Wish we lived by a lake!