Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Thoughts Tag...

Tagged by Brandy

I am: televiserphonernetting
I think: I need to go shopping
I know: this is going to be boring
I want: To get a song on the radio
I have: the best family
I dislike: scary movies
I miss: my whole fam damily
I fear: the boogey monster
I feel: hot(drinking tea!)
I hear: koa whining in her crate
I smell: burnt popcorn
I crave: fruit tarts
I cry: every week
I usually: drive in to town everyday..
I search: blogs about couponing and sewing
I wonder: where my husband is
I regret: not spending enough time with my papa and grandma
I wish: I would make it already! Dang it!!
I love: my husband and my dogs!
I care: if someone looks at me the wrong way
I always: stay up to late reading blogs and shopping on ebay
I worry: that i'm going to get sucked into a tornado
I am not: a kid anymore
I remember: taking naps with my pet pig willy
I believe: the church is true
I sing: everyday and night...
I don't always: wash my hair.. gross huh!
I argue: with david all the time about the dogs being inside dogs
I write: songs, lil didies, heart wrenching ballads
I win:showdowns and stuff
I lose: scratcher tickets
I listen: the radio to hear whats crackin, but the music ain't got no soul
I don't understand: politics
I can usually be found: wearing funky hats
I need: money honey!! I wish we were rich!
I forget: Why I moved out here.. sometimes
I am happy: When I am eating sour patch kids, shopping, playing my guitar, laughing with my husband

I Tag Aunt Kim, Jenni, mom

No comments: