Thursday, April 23, 2009

**Thrift with Me Weekly**

I love thrifting! I'm addicted! Not only do I love it because I found that I can make a profit doing so.. I love it because I am able to furnish my house, me and my husband for next to nothing! I think it's fabuloso! Thrifting is an acquired skill.. Not everyone can do it. So I would like to inspire all of you through my weekly posts to go out there and tackle the thrifting world, because I tell you what.. It will Change Your Life! :) This is what I stumbled upon this week:

Firstly: A beautiful Leaf Embossed Ceramic Soap Pump
Target Price: $19.99 Goodwill Price: $1.99


Next Jewel: Leather Weave Waist Belt
Miss Sixty Price:$29.99 Goodwill Price:$.99


Oo yay! I'm excited about this one!!:
Awesome Vintage Vinyl Mod Retro Cream Arm Chair
Ebay Price: $50.00 Yard Sale Price: $2.00 (ya! I know!)
& Crazy Cute grey & black Tiger Stripe Throw Pillow
Target Price: $17.99 Goodwill Price: $1.99


I don't have anything to compare prices with this one:
Adorable Framed Flower Print
Goodwill Price:$1.99



What a Steal! This one is going on EBAY!:
A Belkin Firewire 6 port Hub
Provantage.com price:$63.62 Goodwill Price:$4.99


For my wearing :)
Cute Isaac Mizrahi Drew Print Ballet Flats
Target Price:$29.99 Goodwill Price:$3.99


Love this:
Cute Retro Throw Pillow
Goodwill Price $1.99

Can't have too many:
2 Vintage Anthropologie Style Coffee Mugs
Yard Sale Price:$.50


Got to credit "The Huz" for this one:
Set of Two Parasol Bird Lanterns (David Eyed these baby's!)
Target Price:$37.99 Goodwill Price:$5.99

look!

So I hope now after seeing all of these steals of deals, you will be motivated to go out and not be intimidated by the not so wonderful smelling thrift stores. It just takes patience to look through and find that treasure!
Until next time!

9 comments:

The Nettles Family said...

I have an idea...you come here and find me some treasures since it is too hard to find them with the kids in tow...Awesome finds Shell! You ARE so Talented!

kim•ber•ly said...

Man. I could only hope to find such wonderful treasures. I know that when I start to redo the family room (which is next now that Emma's room has been painted) I'll be on the hunt for deals like these.

I love the lanterns.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

You totally got me excited about it! I just wish I could find the good stuff. There seems to be so much junk at the ones around here!

Sara said...

I am going to have to start doing the thrift store more often. I know how to work Kohls and Dillards...I got 1100 dollars worth of clothes for 250 dollars from Kohls and 250 dollars worth of dresses for 50 bucks...That was with buying the swimsuit that wasn't on clearance at Kohls...If I had only hit a Kohls cash weekend I would have made 50 bucks going shopping but my brother brought his wife up from Chile so I missed my Kohls Cash. :)

Shirley said...

Yes, I've found I'm becoming addicted too. Especially since our Goodwill is nice and big and has some really nice stuff!!! I usually go on Fridays so tomorrow's my day :)) You found some great things!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Yes it is true -- once you get past the "ick" factor, and soldier on into the shop, you can find amazing deals at thrift shops and Goodwill. And, it's all for a good cause, too.

Those shoes you got have never been worn! No "ick" there!
Cass

Julie said...

Love that throw pillow! And who would throw out that chair? Great finds.

K@The Thrifty Teacher said...

Wow! What great finds! I love love love the lanterns!

Brittany said...

great finds! thanks for linking up!! don't forget to include a link to my blog so others can join in. :)